Re: NEW VENUE

for general comments and information
Sulena

Post by Sulena » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 pm

After another meeting of being stood outside until nearly 10am waiting for somebody to come & open up for us.. Then our members having to help clean up & being spoken to like s**t by the new club manager... I have this morning rang & been to look at a new venue for us.. They just need to look at moving a group they have in at the moment to the smaller room but even if we was to use the smaller room every now & then i cant see it being a problem. So i will keep you all posted over the next few weeks. So please keep checking in. I am aware that our numbers have dropped over the past few months as cleve is just not very nice to be at all. But bear with me & i will find us somewhere to call home. XXX

astecme

Post by astecme » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Having looked at the pics and sizes I can say that this venue looks really good.
AsTec Models for all your truck needs
https://astecmodels.co.uk/shop

BusDriverLee

Post by BusDriverLee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Oh dear, that's not good! If they don't want us there, then best to move onwards and upwards! There's no need for that behaviour from a 'manager'! I'm sure you'll find us a nice spot.

Brad

Post by Brad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 am

Sorry to hear that Sunday’s meet was not a good experience again and that the manager :x was abusive to you Sulena. I don’t mind where we go to call home but good luck finding that for us :D
Regards 'Brad'

Scania R470, R620
Scania Fleet Dropside
Mercedes 8x4 in build