New Venue Saltford Hall BS31 3BY

Sulena

New Venue Saltford Hall BS31 3BY

Post by Sulena » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Our new venue will be at Saltford Hall, Wedmore Road, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3BY.. Parking is to the left of the building behind the tennis court with a sufficiant car park all on flat level for access to the building.. We will be alternating between the main hall & a smaller hall so please take note of this aswell.. Also when we are in the main hall A cafe will be available for us to buy hot food through out the day. The Dates are as follows.
25th August - Main Hall
22nd Sept - Main Hall
20th October - Wansdyke
24th Nov - Wansdyke
22nd - December - Main Hall Christmas Party Food bring & share.

JOHN MCCLANE

Re: New Venue Saltford Hall BS31 3BY

Post by JOHN MCCLANE » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:30 pm

wwwhoooooo hooooooooooooooo well done u guys :D

mahoon

Post by mahoon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:58 pm

That's great news. I'm extra happy-clappy as it's much nearer to me in Bath and has a stage - I missed the visibility the stage at Yate gave. :)

Sulena

Post by Sulena » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:27 pm

I forgot to add times.. 9am - 4pm..
They have given us a 15 minute window before & after to set up & take down the Layout so please be mindful of this...
Also we have decided that when using the bigger hall the Astec Shop will be up on stage giving more room for the layout & if anyone wants to use the area please do so.. When using the smaller room there wont be room for the shop so please take note of the dates.. Maybe we can have a for sale table up on stage aswell & if people want to sell anything please make your for sale signs in advance & put your name on so people know who to ask for.. I hope we will be abit more settled at this new venue as its abit more family friendly..

Brad

Post by Brad » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Great news that we have new digs :D - well done to all involved in setting this up, Greatly appreciated. 8-)
Regards 'Brad'

Scania R470, R620
Scania Fleet Dropside
Mercedes 8x4