Monthly Meeting 20th October 9-4pm

Sulena

Monthly Meeting 20th October 9-4pm

Post by Sulena » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:52 am

Hi everyone, Looking forward to seing you all on Sunday. We will be in the Wansdyke hall which is the seperate building round the back 9am - 4pm This hall is smaller than the main hall but it will do for now as when finding the new venue some months were already fully booked for the main hall use..
The panto group came in last month & thought they had use of the main hall but after speaking to the secretary later in the week she assured me that its ok & we definatly have the main hall for our christmas meet however the panto group will be there & we just have to put our foot down as she said they do like to think they have the run of the whole building but the main hall is ours.
I am abit gutted as last month they came in & it meant we had to keep the doors shut & this will be the case at our christmas meet aswell which is a shame as i was hoping to use the foyey area for food but we can use the stage instead..
Also if everyone can just have there wits about them as to who is coming in & out at all truck meets & dont be afaid if you see a newbie to tell them the ropes that they need to pay their fees to cover cost of hall hire etc as sometimes they dont get told until i see them as the paying in desk doesnt really stand out from the others..
I will be bringing the Christmas food list on sunday for everyone to start thinking what they will be bringing for our christmas party bring & share..

astecme

Re: Monthly Meeting 20th October 9-4pm

Post by astecme » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Remember no shop this time though I can bring pre-ordered.
AsTec Models for all your truck needs
https://astecmodels.co.uk/shop

astecme

Post by astecme » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:34 am

Even though the room was smaller we had a decent layout and it was busy. For me a relaxed day with more time for a drive and a chat! Bring on next month.
AsTec Models for all your truck needs
https://astecmodels.co.uk/shop

mahoon

Post by mahoon » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:23 pm

I agree, the small room is fine at a push - just gotta watch your toes! Obviously prefer the larger room, but still had a really nice drive and chat on Sunday.