King-Hauler 4x2 Draw-Bar Combo.

for general comments and information
straightliner

King-Hauler 4x2 Draw-Bar Combo.

Post by straightliner »

Hi everybody,it's been a long time since my little Volvo build,I've been a little more adventurous with my latest Project and if I say so myself I'm quite pleased with how it came out,it features a modified Tamiya King-Hauler and a modded H/H 20 Ft Container Trailer with a fair amount of Styrene parts thanks to 'Plastruct',one or two 'Bruder' items and a bit of 'Scratch' from odd's and End's from around the Home that would normally have been put in the Dustbin !,control is what could be called 'Analog' no MFU for the basic functions,Lights = KNT from Allan and Sounds by Carson or Action R/C,DX6i Radio set-up in mode 1 because of a dodgy left fore-paw caused by Illness,so everything is operated by the Right 'Mitt' but it's good enough for me !.

There are a few photo's of the Beast that I have put into the Gallery,which may give you a 'Chuckle',my next big Truck project may well be a 'Tipper' but I have a couple of Aquatic projects to get out of the way first.........We'll see,hopefully it won't be too much longer before Meetings can be started up again but the way things look,that may still take a little while yet,in the meantime BE SAFE ! everybody,all the best 'V'.